GRE (GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION)
GRE is accepted at top-ranked schools worldwide. GRE is important to the students who want admission to graduate schools and Business schools. Generally, the exam is useful to evaluate the verbal, analytical and mathematical skills of the student. It is designed in a user-friendly manner. It is also a computer-based model test.
- The scoring scale of GRE quant and verbal sections are 130-170 and the analytical writing section of 0-6 on a scale.
- GRE is a section adaptive exam compared to other competitive exams.
- Validation date of GRE will be for the next five years.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with the results in exams, he/she can retake the exam just after 21 days.
- GRE is very useful when you looking for common entrance exams like Technical Masters, Managerial Masters, Techno- managerial masters and Ph. D.
In most regions of the world, the Computer-delivered test is available on a continuous basis throughout the year. In the areas where the computer-delivered test is not available the test is administered in a paper- delivered format up to three times a year in October, November and February.
V Square is the best place to learn GRE. Experts are at V Square to train verbal, essay writing- analytical and issue topics. V Square has expertise in growing students towards their writing skills. We support students with our own self-prepared materials. Check your proficiency level by learning GRE with V Square. Register with V Square and take the mock tests for genuine practice.
ETS is the partner to V Square to train for GRE Examination and to register for the same.
Course duration: 40 hours.
Weekly: 2 sessions (Mon to Sat).