What is IELTS?
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System.
- IELTS is developed by some of the leading language assessment experts. It will test your fully-fledged English language skills in LSRW namely:
How do these skills play a role in marking scheme?
- Thus, the above skills performed by a candidate is assessed by a scale of grading such as CEFR (Common European Framework), so that the ranging shows that one who takes the exam is eligible to migrate for the country they choose for.
- For migrating to other countries there is some expected band scale, the candidate must score that depends upon the country they chose to migrate for.
- The test contains speaking, like an everyday conversation in America, Australian English, British English, thus the candidate who takes this exam will get confidence that their level of speaking English is accepted by the educational Institutes, employers, professional bodies, governments around the world.
How the scoring in IELTS test modifies your grade?
- This exam module contains four skills, such as, listening, speaking, reading, writing.
- The overall band score is considered by the total scores gained in all the four skills together.
- There are no such cases like pass or fail in IELTS exams.
- Its rounded up-to nine-band scale in which each grade possess a level of English competence.
- Thus the band scale 9 declares that the student is more accurate, appropriate and fluent in his/her English language.
- Likewise, each level from band scale 1 to 9 represents the candidate’s Knowledge level in English.
Why do we take IELTS?
People who are in need of migrating to other countries regarding their Studies in Undergraduate / Post Graduate whether in case of their Profession may take this IELTS exam.
How many modules are there in IELTS Exam?
There are two modules for the IELTS exam
Who should take Academic?
The candidate who was planning to migrate to other countries to enroll their higher education. Also in case, people were planning for migrating regarding their profession can take this academic module type exams.
Who should take General?
Candidates who were migrating for non-academic training or for gaining work experience may take this General module type exams.
Who accepts IELTS score?
- IELTS is accepted over 10000 organizations, universities, employers and migration authorities.
- All believe IELTS as a true and reliable exam for checking one’s English language proficiency.
- Test topics in IELTS exam were mostly everyday life situations which sounds more interesting and contemporary.
- IELTS is the only examination for immigration authority that is accepted by Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
What is the significance of taking up the IELTS exam rather than go with other exams?
- IELTS gives a reliable indication of English language testing proficiency. Other exams are not that much satisfying when comparing with IELTS exams.
- IELTS is the only exam that is accepted by certain countries.
Join us to rejoice your learning experience.
PLEASE CALL US @ 9003113923/27 OR
WRITE TO US: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our website and share your reviews @ www.vsquaretraining.com.
Tag:Authorised ILETS coaching centre, Best IELTS coaching Institute in Chennai, Best IELTS trainer, Best one to one training for IELTS, British council IELTS, IDP IELTS coaching, IELST accepting countries, IELST exam parts, IELST score band, IELTS CEFR, IELTS coaching in Chennai, IELTS exam, IELTS exam pattern, IELTS LSRW, IELTS teaching, Internationla language testing system