WHAT IS TOEFL?
TOEFL is registered as a trademark of ETS (Educational TestingService) also it is purchased Worldwide. This test is the most widely recognized English test in the world which is accepted by more than 10,000 universities, colleges, and agencies and other institution in over 150 countries.
TOEFL iBT (internet Based Test) is a language to test the candidate’s
English proficiency. The test is to show whether the candidate is eligible to
study in English speaking countries. The aim of the TOEFL test is to make a person
speak fluently and present more neatly English language, who do not have
English language as their mother tongue.
It measures how fluently the candidate speaks in English. The test covers the Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills of the candidate to show how well the candidate combines the four skills together to perform in their academics in English speaking countries.
WHY DO PEOPLE PREFER TOEFL?
This test is taken by many people as more colleges and universities wanting people, who took the TOEFL exam to demonstrate their efficiency in English. Studying this language could help the candidate to score higher in their other English Exams.
- Workers or students who apply for a visa.
- Scholarship and certification candidates.
- Candidates who were tracking for their progress in the English language.
- Students who were planning to do their studies at a Higher education institution.
WHAT IS THE FORMAT AND CONTENT FOR TOEFL?
- The module of TOEFL involves four skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing. The test consists of four hours which is divided for performing each respective skills Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing.
- These tasks were focusing on the language used in an academic, higher education environment.
- Though note taking is allowed during TOEFL iBT test.
- The candidates who are good in these four skills are considered to be very efficient to present a language.
WHO ACCEPT TOEFL?
Organization rely on TOEFL scores, such as,
- More than 10,000 universities, colleges, and agencies and other institution in over 150 countries.
- While issuing residential and work visas Immigration departments use TOEFL scores.
- For professional certification purposes, Medical and licensing agency rely on TOEFL.
- Individuals also do take TOEFL to measure their level of progress in learning English.
WHERE AND WHEN CAN TAKE TOEFL iBT TEST?
- TOEFL test has over 50 test dates per year at authorized test centers around the world.
- One can take the TOEFL test as many numbers of times as their wish but if they Wish for another registration after the 12 days period of their first registration only they could register for another test.
- Once they registered for TOEFL test the candidate should wait for 12 days of the period until their appointment.
- The candidate cannot take another test within the 12 days for another appointment for TOEFL when they have already registered with their TOEFL test.
WHAT HAPPENS IF
REGISTERED FOR ANOTHER TEST WITHIN THE 12 DAYS OF PERIOD?
- If it is identified that the candidate has registered within the 12 days period candidate’s registration will be canceled and the money will not be refunded.
- If it is identified that after the test taken that, a candidate has violated the candidate’s result will not be declared and the test fee will not be refunded.